Am I meeting the wrong girls, or what is the problem?

Its been like 4 times in a row I have dated/ flirted with girls who preferred a guy with higher position in a job or whatever to me. I have a god job though, have ambitions and know what I want in life. Even so the girls I ask for a date they choose the guys who have some kind of higher job position or cars or whatever. Should I step up, and make it bigger in life, in a bigger way? Though other girls whom I am not that interested in want to date me but I am not that into them. Please advise.

Most Helpful Girl

• Am I meeting the wrong girls, or what is the problem?

I doubt you're meeting the 'wrong' gals unless these gals are violent criminals more likely you're meeting gals that aren't attracted to you and don't want what you have.

Should I step up, and make it bigger in life, in a bigger way?

In my opinion it's suited to either step up as that is what the gals you want seek or try deception/manipulation.

What Girls Said 5

• If you want to date the kind of women who care about your job title or what kind of car you drive, than yeah, I guess you'll have to step it up.

There are lots of women out there who don't care about these things, but apparently they aren't the women you're interested in.

• Go bigger find the girl that likes you regardless of your job/ income tho. Don't let her know what you do. the rest = gold diggers but I'm pretty sure guys love gold diggers. but if you want a gold digger then if your not a millionaire your failing and need to pick up your game.

But she isn't going to care about you just saying

• I think so, yes, you are dating people who don't share the same values as you do. You should date girls who care more about you as a person and your good personal traits over your job.

• Find girls who like you for what you are, you might be looking for them in all the wrong places.

• what do girls mean by looking in the wrong places. I also have been told by girls the same thing. what are the places you think are wrong? or is it that the places are wrong or the girl herself is?

• find girls that like you for your interests instead of money or success. I guess you need to focus on your work and let girls come to you

What Guys Said 1

• The girls you are attracted to all believe they are out of your league. You either need to step up, or drastically lower your standards.