Do you think it Is possible for me to find a girl if I have never dated?

I really want to experience dating but I'm shy and I've never had a girlfriend or been on a date.

Most Helpful Guy

• Very possible. Make sure this is not about you wanting to date a certain girl you are already interested it. Never focus on one interest; while this may sound disenchanting it actually frees your mind in many ways. Next is to focus on your studies and personal goals. Keep in touch with your ring of bro cause possible dates can come from girls they know; also women and men see it as a sign of good mental/social health. Keep your mouth clean; never good to curse around a possible date. Don't be afraid of confidence in yourself and be honest. Rejection sucks for everyone but learn to get over it. Keep an open mind and learn to listen. Next, socialize with girls you think are beautiful. Even tell them they are pretty if you want but be respectful and not pushy. Try this with girls you won't see often. Its never a good idea to try and date someone you see everyday if there is a possible rejection. build your confidence by just doing it. if you mess up, it's not the end of the world. If you're focused on your goals, take care of your hygene, open minded, know how to listen, and honest, you should do fine.

What Girls Said 3

• yes! you can find a girl, go out more talk to girls!

• yes, ask your friends to introduce you to other girls or find girls in places you frequently go

• Yes you can.

What Guys Said 2

• not gonna be easy

• Only if you stop being shy. No girl will approach you