He's dating her but does he still like me?

So, earlier in the year I liked this guy and I thought it was mutual. We hung out a lot and we texted most of the time. However, he started talking to this other girl who really wanted a boyfriend and since he was really desperate for a girlfriend, they started dating. I haven't really talked to him about it and we stopped texting but I saw him at a party yesterday and I just felt like he was avoiding his girlfriend and trying to get close to me...is this real or do you guys think I'm making it up in my head? If its real what do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have kind of been in the same situation before, I thought myself and some guy had sexual tension and mutual feelings towards each other, but then he asked out a girl and they've been going out now for more then one year, and myself and the girl are really good friends now! And even though every now and then I see them together and you wish I was her I think they are perfect for each other and deserve each other so much! Anyway for yourself, I don't mean to sound rude but it could be in your head, it's something that happens to everyone and its nothing to be ashamed of. Otherwise, there is a strong possibility that he still has feeling for you. Also if you're of a youngish age, he could be going though a phase. Just make sure, if you really like him not to give up on him! Good luck! xx

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• it might be true, a friend had his first girlfriend just because he asked another of our firneds and she didn't want to say no. but when another girl came that he liked better he would pay a lot of attention to her.

• I think you are the one he really likes so he wants to be with you to see if you like him back still