Guys do you only tease and joke with a girl through text if you are interested in her?

Guys if you tease and joke around on text with a girl is it normally because you like her? Is this just being funny and friendly or is there more to it usually? I can't seem to tell if this one guy like me or not I think he does he seems to give me signs when we are in person and he likes to joke as tease on text. We both do it to each other. So what do you think? Friendly or flirting? We have known each other awhile so maybe he's just comfortable with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• flirty, I'll be flirty even with girls who are "friends" but I still wouldn't mind getting together with if the opportunity presented itself.

What Guys Said 2

• you can't take it as flirting just by that. if the jokes are leading to some point it may be his way of approaching though

• Sometimes, I guess it depends on how good of a friend! And what the conversation is about!

What Girls Said 1

• If he texts a lot and is friendly then I would guess he's into you