Should I contact her one more time?

Met this girl at a bar had a great time that night. She told me to take down her number I did. I texted her the next night, she texted me right away saying we should hang out again I said yes we'll plan something. Called her 3 days later to set something up, she answered and said she was driving and that she'll call me back.

It's been a week, haven't heard anything from her. Is she playing games? should I let it go and take it as she's not interested or try contacting her one more time?

Most Helpful Girl

• no, maybe she just forgot, some girls are like that, if she told you to take her number there was some attraction there, you should just call her again

What Girls Said 2

• Text her one more time. Maybe she got turned off that you waited 3 days. Be very clear and definite in your text. If she flakes then move on.

• I think that you should try texting her not calling her. Calling seems like you care a lot, texting isn't that big of a deal. If she doesn't answer, she probably isn't worth it.

What Guys Said 0