How do I met guys that I want to date now that I'm done college?

I have no dating experience, not even a kiss and I've graduated college. At times shyness and rejection got in the way at university and I was awkward around guys, now I know how to be friends with them all that...but university is over and I just don't meet guys that I want to date anymore.

How do I meet men? And get a chance to talk to them.

Most Helpful Guy

• There are three rating sites that you can message people. They are ratemyface.com, ratehotness.com and pictures2rate.com. You can check out the profiles of guys to see if any live in your area. Another thing is go to a bar. If you get to know someone, be friends with them first for a long time. Then go out with them. If it works out marry them.

What Guys Said 3

• It doesn't work out for everyone, but I feel shy people especially should at least try out online dating. It makes it a bit easier to first meet and get started talking to someone and from that point you just see where it goes.

• Have fate in your self never give up. What college did you go to

• I find this hard to believe

• find what hard?

• I'm 22.

• Sorry I feel your pain since I'm 25

What Girls Said 1

• Talk to guy in stores you go, ask for help or suggestions. Then flirt eith them