Is it OK to compliment a guy on his dating etiquitte?

Just general things like making sure he calls you early in the week to ask you for a date, or how much of a gentleman you think he is?

Im just getting back into the dating scene.

Most Helpful Guy

• If it were me, I'd be caught a little off-guard. It's just such an unusual thing to be complimented on. I'd appreciate it nonetheless. Compliment him on something else more personal first like WeaponZero said. At some point though, do tell him that you appreciate what a gentleman he is, but later on if the relationship goes well.

Congratulations on being my 5,000th answer.

What Guys Said 2

• No offense but that sounds just ridiculous. I mean surely you can find something else to compliment him on that's more personal, right?

• oh yeah definitely and I have been but I was just so impressed at what a nice guy he is. But I DO get your point :)

• It's quite okay since it makes him attract a lot of points in you

What Girls Said 1

• i would say you could freak guys out by complimenting it on them, it would give away that you don't have much experience