Men how would you want her to respond?

I really like this guy and so far dating him has been going great so I don't want to say anything to screw it up. He texted me "I'm enjoying the beautiful weather and it reminded me of someone who shares similar characteristics ;)" He's sweeter than anyone I've ever dated and I don't know how to respond. What would you like to hear?

Most Helpful Guy

• hey, not all of us guys have the same mentality. so I suggest just tell him whatever you feel. we guys aren't really all about words you know

What Guys Said 6

• Tell him what you've just told us - that he's a sweet guy and that you really want to be in his life. We men like nothing more than to feel appreciated for who we are so don't be shy about giving him plenty of compliments (as long as he deserves them of course). And trust me, if he's a good man he will reciprocate in kind and then some!

• I would say "Who?" and make him commit to it, then tell him how it makes you feel! (well thanks I am glad to now my thoughts warm your hart and sole as you do mine I am excited to hear that you enjoy being around me and that you think I am attractive) "foe example" if you don't let him know you like complements he will quit giving them and the same gose fore you. you need to let him know how you feel about him, but you can always leave space for more complements.

• "Keep flattering me like that and we'll have to go behind a nice, fluffy white cloud so I can thank you properly."

• Sorry, but that's a pretty tired old line.

• Thank you, you are very sweet.

• "Thank you" would be a good start.

What Girls Said 0