Girl wants to continue dating, but says she is not looking to get into a relationship?

I've been on 4 dates with this girl now, including a sleep over. I like her, I'm pretty sure she likes me. On our last date, she mentioned that her life is kind of crazy and she does not want to get into a relationship. I didn't want to pressure her so I didn't really ask further, but she clearly wants to continue hanging out. I like her enough to be exclusive, but if that's not what she's looking for, then what should I do? Should I just continue with what we're doing and hope she ends up changing her mind, or what?

Most Helpful Girl

• She's either playing hard to get or she's playing you but I think she's playing you cause why would you date somebody you don't plan on getting into a relationship with?

What Girls Said 1

• you could end up getting heart broken if you still date her

What Guys Said 1

• i suggest you, don't take this girl seriously, she is going to hurt your feeling. just think its fun and get what you want like a sex and just prepare if she move on and forget about you. you can't ever change her mind.