What do you think of websites like arrangement finder?

or other sugar babies/daddy dating sites, I saw a sign for it downtown today and I thought that it pretty weird. do they work? do people actually use them?

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Girl

• No. It's called modelling and fashion shows.

Leo isn't the only one picking out girlfriends from the VS catalog.

Where do rich guys looking for attractive women go? It's not the Internet. It's not bars, it's not clubs, etc. It's fashion shows. After the show, they go to after-parties, where they usually pay quite a bit of money (through donations or otherwise) to be a mentioned or honored guest. That way, girls in the room know who he is. Then, when all the public mass introductions are done, they'll walk around either introducing themselves, or waiting for girls to walk up to him and initiate the conversation with a softball opener like, "So, how did you start getting involved in building schools for girls in Africa?"

It's efficient for everyone. The girls are meeting rich and well-connected guys, the guy are meeting attractive girls, and if they don't like who they're talking with, there's a room full of alternative options to pick from.

That's how it happens, at least in NYC.

0|0
    0|0
    • some peoples lives are so glamorous.

What Guys Said 1

• Of course they work. As long as there are older, successful men and hot, younger women...it will always work.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• they do work but I think only certain type of people use them

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't like them

0|0
    0|0
  • Yess people use em

0|0
    0|0