How to talk to girls and how to text girls?

I just don't know how to carry out a conversation after hey, please help me

Most Helpful Girl

• if you are flirting, just be like Aladdin when he was on the balcony of Jasmine's bedroom... compliment her but be truthful!

how about hey, I think you're cool because (you like football)

hey I like your blah blah blah (star wars backpack)

What Girls Said 4

• just try to talk to her about things you like and make her talk to you about things she likes

• just try to get to know her, ask her things and share things about you

• just like you talk to guys, ask her questions about herself or what she likes to do.

• Take an interest in her life..Find out what she likes and ask her questions about what she enjoys,make jokes,make her feel that you care about her for who she is.If you think she likes you flirt with her and see where it goes.

What Guys Said 4

• Be yourself, unless yourself sucks...then change yourself into someone who doesn't suck.

Be confident.

Be assertive.

Don't ask closed-ended questions (those that can be answered by a single word)

• Be yourself first and foremost. Talk about things you like to do and ask questions be engaged. Get her to talk and at that point all you have to do is listen. And when I say listen that means listen than respond accordingly!

• if you ignore her, she will chase you

if you chase her, she will ignore you

• Pretty easy man.

1) be yourself

2) be confident