Asked Guy Why He Hadn't Texted Me Since Our Great 3 Dates Two Weekends Ago. Mistake?

Had three awesome dates with a guy two weekends ago. But then he never texted me to follow up or plan another date. A week later, I told him I was surprised that I hadn't heard from him. He didn't apologize, but told me he had been out of town on a camping trip with no cell service. Then he asked me to edit a video script he's working on. Still no request for a date. What does this guy want? We met on Match.com not LinkedIn.com!

Most Helpful Guy

• he is dating multiple women'; and just hasn't come around to your turn again. Also, you have a lot of competition' he may never get around to you again.

The pitfalls of online dating..even for women, who are in the power position usually since guys outnumber women on most sites.

What Guys Said 1

• Well why don't YOU ask him out?

What Girls Said 2

• Don't ever ask a guy that.. it even makes me cringe D:

His silence is all the answers you could have ever wanted..

• Shoot. You're right. Pretty sure I messed up. Let insecurity get the better of me. Will learn a lesson for next time! Thank you!

• Your welcome :) its okay I made some horrible mistakes myself when I first started dating you live and learn Good Luck :)

• yes, it was clingy