Would you guys date a stripper?

Say you guys had this great connection and chemistry basiclly hit it off. Eventually you two get serious and she drops this on you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I would. I wouldn't go to strip clubs or "seek" strippers in any way, but if she somehow cleverly snuck it past me and we had great chemistry, I wouldn't just walk away from her. It would even be a bit flattering in a sense that she has guys all over her yet finds me to be desirable. Of course on the negative side she is a stripper...

I've vowed to not be so shallow and choose partners based on their status and profession, especially since I demand a girl to not be a gold digger or even dismiss my own.

What Guys Said 8

• I dated someone who went on to become a stripper during our fall out... I couldn't handle her before and I certainly wouldn't be able to handle her now.

So because of past experiences, not a chance. They're crossed off my list.

• "Drops this on you", I think that would be of more concern than her profession, if you ask me. That's quite a load to drop after "eventually" has elapsed.

Could I date one? Sure. I mean, I could get sexually jealous about it, but being a stripper is really a depersonalizing profession. You're showing off your body, not GIVING it to them. Not GIVING them your heart. So in a way, I would find it quite flattering that a woman who sees so many such men would want to give her heart to me, and call them "just her job".

It's weird, too. I'm normally very sensitive about these sorts of things. If my girlfriend goes off on her sexual exploits, it makes me enormously uncomfortable, and in a way, humiliated.

• No, never, sorry to be so categorical, but really, I couldn't respect her.

• I would feel offended that she tells this only AFTER we "get serious" - like it was her plan all along to make me attached so I won't be that likely to drop her 'coz yes - it indeed is a bad, bad thing.. at least it's far better than being a prostitute or a p0rnstar

• Nope. Never.

• nope

• No. I couldn't be with a stripper or someone that used to be a stripper.

• Sure. A job is a job as far as I'm concerned.

What Girls Said 4

• My roommate met a stripper at a bucks night. She's beautiful, and they exchanged numbers. He's gone on a few dates with her and likes her quite a bit. She strips seasonally, so she's now "off". She just does it as a side job.

However, he's told me he's uncomfortable with the idea of other men seeing her nekked and stuff. He's basically said he'll wait and see how it goes, and if they get serious/take it to the next level, he'll have to make it clear he's uncomfortable with it.

• i think not many guys would be up for it

• i think that would be hard to accept

• i don't think a vast majority of guys would be up for that