Girls would you date...

A guy that is not as wealthy or in a lower financial class than your own?

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems to be the trend, anymore, that money matters less and less. I'm pretty happy for this, and well as the decline of traditional dating. Let's get money and etiquette off the table and just focus on meeting as two human beings should!

Not to mention, it would HAVE to be the trend here, soon. We're the first generation in which the men are getting less education than their fathers, and women are going farther in education. Women are also the majority of small business owners. So if you have to "marry up", you must be perfectly fine living a life alone.

What Guys Said 1

• Have you seen Rupert Murdoch's latest ex wife? Obviously women will come running with their pans and shovels to marry "up" when given the "golden" opportunity.

To answer your question, yes girls would date a guy who isn't as wealthy as her. She just wouldn't go for a 2nd date.

What Girls Said 9

• Sure but I do want a guy who has ambition to do better if he's currently in a financial problem. I grew up poor but I'm trying my best to get somewhere in life right now and I expect that from a future partner as well.

• of course. involving money in relationships is ridiculous,i don't see why most people are okay with dating gold-diggers.

• Yeah, if he was cool. I don't need his money- I have my own.

• Now, I couldn't really care less about how much money my current date own.

But eventually, If I have a long-time partner, a husband or whatever, I wish they could make enough money so that this subject won't come up as an issue.

• Of course

• I would.

• yes, money doesn't matter to me

• yes, I would, it is not a deal breaker

• yes, I would do it