First dates....... any insight on them?

Ok, this girl and I were talking, and we were making plans to hang out, this Wednesday in fact, anyways... Anyone got any first date stories they'd like to share? Some first date advice, even? Maybe just wanna leave a comment? All comments are welcome. By the way, the girl is 16, just a year younger than me, and not trying to assume things to be safe, but she seemed to have a crush on me a while ago and I think she still might. It's kind of hard to explain, she would always look my direction in class, look for opportunities to talk to me, chat for a little, all that jazz. Any way she could get some time with me, she found it, and my interest in her has definitely gone up, so, yeah... Comment away!

Most Helpful Girl

• just try to get to know her and try to touch her so the both of you can get comfortable once you want to kiss her

What Girls Said 2

• try to do something fun where you can talk so you can get to know each other better and build a connection

• something fun where you cna see how the other person is and reacts is perfect

What Guys Said 1

• Do NOT go to the movies on a first date...do something where you can actually talk and get to know each other a bit. Save movies for later dates.