Am I misreading his signs?

There is this guy I like and we get along great! We work together at a convenience store and I'm curious if I have been misreading his signs, So here are the details. We don't hang out outside of work, He hasn't really made a move and I haven't exactly either because 'i'm not sure if he likes me or not. I'm afraid that we get along too well and maybe were just friends? Here's where is gets a little complicated. He has a girlfriend which could explain why he hasn't "made a move". But there is definitely a lot of flirting going on. I catch him staring at me a lot, he tries to get my attention by doing silly things to make me look at him (like nudge my chair playfully or do something/ say something funny etc), We also share food and drinks sometimes at work, and we text (usually it will start off with a work question and then he will say something flirty after I answer him, but it stops after we exchange a few texts, so we have had a few brief texts and that's it). I know he was a girlfriend but is it possible that he kinda likes me but wants to be a good boyfriend, or am I just misreading his signs?

Most Helpful Guy

• There are no signs to misread. You're misreading random things, and thinking they are signs.

• ok fair enough. What would these signs be then? What do you consider to be signs

• so when you like a girl you don't show her any signs that you are interested in her...?

• When I like a girl, I ask her out. No p**** footing around.

What Guys Said 3

• He "may" like you like you're wanting him to, but there's no way for us to know (or you either it seems). I could see myself treating somebody I was into like that if I was in a monogamous relationship with somebody else. Then again, I could see myself treating somebody I had no interest in like that too, so really you should just be taking this at face value and not trying to read into it.

Men typically don't do "signs."

• He's got a girlfriend, all this seems to be is something to stroke his ego and get validation.

• Try and see how his relationship with his girlfriend is going. If he is getting fed up of her, it is a good sign for you, after all sometimes a boy might leave a girlfriend for another. It happens and it could be you're the one he wants.

What Girls Said 6

• I think he's just harmlessly flirting but he knows not to step over the line.

You're reading too much into it for now.

• Just keep being his awesome work friend. He may like you but he has a girlfriend. Don't waste your time waiting for him to make up his mind. Have your own fun in the meantime. If your friendship grows and you two wanna explore a relationship than that will be the right time. (But seriously being just a great friend will help your chances exponentially)

• There are no signs he likès you

• No

• he is just friendly, and even if its something mroe would you really break up a relationship just because you want to date the guy? it will only bring insecurities for you when you date him and you see that he might do the same thing to you.

• you are over analizing things, wait for him to make an actual sign

• like?

• like actually having a converstion in person where he would flirt, touch you and try to get close to you

• We talk everyday (That was implied, my bad) just not via text a whole lot. & he does flirt while we are talking, and he does brush up against my arm or leg and sit close to me and playfully touch me. I'm just not sure if these are actually signs that he likes me. I mean he has never asked me to hang out outside of work or anything and I heard that if a guy likes you he will make it happen. so I'm just confused a bit. But there are definite signs I'd say