Online dating, attractive girls and "I'm going to be single forever"

This is not a question but more like an observation.

If you're an attractive girl and you can't understand why you're single, why nobody approaches you and why dating sucks for you - try online dating.

I just now made a fake female profile with fake pics on one of the online dating sites and within 30 seconds of the profile creation the inbox was flooded, tons of visitors and everything - you girls just have to choose!

But even a handsome guy with good pictures and a good profile won't see a lot of action in online dating because the ratio of males and females on the Internet is like 100 to 1.

So if again you're going to complain why you're still single - go online dating and just choose!

However, I can't tell anything about the quality of guys there, the Internet is full of creeps and perverts who only want to get laid and I was just trolling but if you want just an attention for an ego boost - it's the way to go!

Most Helpful Girl

• People lie too much. Online dating is not safe.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes it's true.. But, most guys who are in these sites are looking for one thing and its not relationships. :|

• I make it clear that I want a relationship, and still get no replies.

• you made a fake profile and you can't think that maybe half of the profiles are fake too? they can also be guys just wanting to get laid, or perverts like you said.

• yes, I agree the internet is full of creeps and perverts

What Guys Said 4

• Most guys who wind up complaining about how they never get anywhere online, need to do something like this. Then they would understand why the girls they contact never get back to them. They are lost in a daily flood of emails.

• Haha. Yeah, that's pretty much why I gave up online dating very quickly. I think most guys who've got anything going for them give up on it pretty quickly, leaving the creeps and losers to flood the inboxes of the luckless females. Any rational person can see how pointless online dating is for a guy.

• This is why I don't bother with online dating sites the numbers are so off-balanced.

• Yeah well if a hot woman has 100 and that is being stingy I have seen well over 2000 emails in their inbox and they can't pick ONE just to date, just to see if they are interesting let alone marry or whatever, there is clearly something wrong with them.

• Yeah, I've noticed this also. Stupid bitches getting 1000s of emails and still single. She has issues.