Exclusive or still looking

I met this guy on a dating site, after the 3rd date "he" wanted to be exclusive. I canceled my profile on the site after that but noticed he was still on there. I ask him about it and he said he still gets emails but doesn't responds. Though didn't say anything about canceling it. He's been very open with me about everything and even told me that he still gets text and calls from women but doesn't respond. We've been dating three weeks and he made a joke about posting my pic on Facebook, then said his lady friends would have a fit. At first I was OK with that but after thinking about it all. Who cares if they get mad. He's off the market, right? I met his kid, mother and friends. Though he doesn't want his lady friends to know and doesn't want to cancel his profile. Seems to me he is still looking. I know its still early in the relationship but I don't want to invest my time and energy with someone that is playing me. I was cool with casually dating to get to know each other but when you say EXCLUSIVE. That means QUIT looking too. Help am I overanalyzing?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you think he is still looking he is! You should keep dating him if you are having fun, but put your profile back up. He sounds narcissistic maybe insecure to need all of the female attention. Of course he would love to have you to himself, but do not let him think you are stupid he is most definitely keeping his options open

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• i think he is still looking

• more like keeping options open

• he is obviously still looking, yous houldnt have erased your profile

• No, you need to talk to him about what he thinks exclusive means. Because that would bother me. Like you said, who cares if his female friends have a fit. And why keep up a profile if he's exclusive.