Black girls: If you ever dated men from other races, were you afraid that their parents would be upset?

I have the fear now, so I am thinking about giving up on this relationship. I like the guy a lot , he is Anglo American, but I am too worried about the mom and dad. I think I should just disappear and date around famous cultural places. I know European families from the West have more tolerance.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why are you worried about it? That's something he would have to deal with.

• yeah as if you can date someone and have your in laws hate you .

• Happens all of the time.

What Guys Said 1

• You will never do anything you want in life if you are always seeking approval of others over what YOU want to do.

What Girls Said 3

• Have you asked him? Some white parents are OK with it. Some are OK with their son dating out but not their daughter. Honestly if you're looking to date out, that should be one of the first questions you ask the guy before getting deep

• No I mean it depend on how you're raised , do what makes you happy .

• just don't worry about that, date whoever you want and if the parents don't like it because they are narrow minded that is their fault