Should I just send her that in a message or should I just give it a day or 2 before trying to talk to her again?

ok I met this girl and everything was going great constantly talking ect.. last weekend 2 of her frainds got dumped so she was helping them out, we ended up starting to talk about our previos relationship, I told her that I have no loving or careing feelings left for my ex. she called me bitter. and since then our talking has been way off. so I told her id like to explain myself better just not over text couse I feel everything gets misinturprited. then today I texted her and she didn't reply at all.

i just wanna exsplain how my ex would hit me call me fatt and pinch my fat and threw a apple at me and loughed when it blew up on my face. and latter on found out she cheeted on me.

so I gus my question would be should I just send her that in a message or should I just give it a day or 2 before trying to talk to her again?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell her that in a message, try to call her first and see if she picks up, if she picks up tell her what you wanna tell her. If she doesn't pick up, tell her in a text.

What Girls Said 5

• I would give it a day or two, then call. If she doesn't answer or return your call. Don't worry about it.

• sent her a text explaining a little bit so she nows what you are trying to say and hope she texts back

• give her some space and then try to talk to her.

• Wait till she responds to the texts you already sent.

• I think you should wait a day or two. If you keep sending her messages she will think you like her very much. Just wait and good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• give her a message and if she replied then tell what ever you want to say