Sorry, it's typical I know.

But do you prefer blond or brunette?

I've been watching this show recently and the guys always hate the blonds ahha, so just wondering what you think suits best.

i had to pick two that looked similar aha.

Blonde - link

Brunette - link

Most Helpful Guy

• I generally prefer brunettes. The girl in those pictures looks better with brown hair, if only because the blonde is so obviously fake.

What Guys Said 3

• Some girls look better as a blonde, and some look better as a brutnette. It all just depends on that person's features. I don't think I would ever turn down an attractive blonde or not date a girl just based on her hair color. HOWEVER, if I had to choose between an attractive blonde or an equally attractive brunette, I'd take the brunette all day

• Brunettes are what I tend to be more attracted too naturally but I have dated blondes as well.

• Of the two you pictured, I prefer the brunette.

Overall, I prefer a darkish red.

What Girls Said 4

• I think the blonde looks hotter but that's because I'm biased. Lol, seriously blonde hair looks more summery and bright and makes the person look better I think. Of course, there are some girls that look better with darker hair. I know when I'm not blonde it looks dull and boring.

• BLONDE BLONDE BLONDE BLONDE BLONDE, BLONDE, BLONDE, BLONDE LOL

Maybe not in that picture, but I think some people look better blonde then brunette

• LMFAO @ the eyebrows that don't match and it is so obviously FAKE AS HELL! love brunettes! <3 brains and our hotness. and confidence. and lack of ditsy dumb azz-ness.

• Ooo what was that??? blondes have more fun??? well I agree with ya darlin!!! :)

• I'll take a brain over the wild party do-whatever-(and-whoever) stereotype that so many people want to fit into...

• when your hair is blonde, it opens up the entire face..which isn't the greatest thing for people with strong features..it all depends, but I think most guys prefer brunettes