Is an ex constantly viewing your dating profile weird?

So I broke up with this girl maybe November or so. We didn't speak for a while then we started hooking up 2-3 times a month.

She got drunk one night and said some nasty sh*t to me, plus I was seeing someone else that I liked so I broke the friends with benefits thing off and quit talking to her.

While we were having sex off and on one of her friends had found my dating profile and she mentioned it, didn't make a deal of it though. Well now she seems to be looking at my profile 4-5 times a week.

Did I lead her on? Am I overreacting? I can't block her on this site so I have to wonder why is she obsessed over my profile.

I don't have Facebook, instagram or anything else like that for her to follow, so is this just a way for her to stay connected?

Most Helpful Girl

• There is one guy that I constantly look at his pictures to I met him online. He sent me a few pictures I deleted them on my old phone to forget him. But he is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sexy. The hottest guy I ever saw and stealing his pictures would feel weird to me. He sent me one recently but a back view of him doing with weights I think. I'm not deleting it. I love his face. plus he broke up with me on may of last year :( just can't brake the habit. maybe that's her problem too. There's just so many ugly guys in the world you're lucky if you find one you can stare out all day,

OR

She is crazy on another level like sleep with one eye opened because she is probably like the overly attached girlfriend psychotic

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ and no I am not like that.

What Girls Said 6

• You aren't over reacting. It's always SAFEST to take notice of people who may display an over obsessive interest in you.

Remember that Women can stalk and assault men, just as men stalk and assault women.

You should keep an eye on it, and make sure you don't notice any unusual activity around your home. Most physical harassment today start from online stalking!

BE SAFE! I think it would be in your best interest to cut things off with this girl.

• she has an obsessive interest in you . That's not called liking or loving someone. Its just that she obsess about you.

• she might have got the wrong impression, and she just hasn't moved on.

• I was afraid of this, giving her the wrong impression. I said friends with benefits but it was more like f*** buddies as we didn't speak until one of us were horny. I hope I didn't lead her on, I hate when people do it to me.

• She wants to see how you are doing, if you moved on to someone else already. looking at your profile numerous times reassures her if you are involved with someone else, and if you still look the same. Perhaps she still has feelings for you.

• oh yes to see if he is with someone else too. ^^^^

• how do you know she checks it that often?

• Well this particular dating website shows visitors to your page and when their last visit was.

• yes, its a way to stay connected

What Guys Said 1

• It seems that she really want to be with you again, in short, obsessed