Did I make him lose interest?

Okay so I met this guy a couple months ago, I added him on fb because we were classmates and I thought he was cute. We started talking a lot online and then we eventually started to hang out and got together a lot, usually just to study. But we would text a lot every day one night he was out at a party with his friends and he just kept texting me and chatting with me and chatted me up when he got home at like 4 am. He came to my house to study and would wait for me in the mornings to get to school together and stuff.

So I was getting good signals but was also a little frustrated because he didn't make a move and we only got together to study but never actually went out on a date... So I went out and told him I liked him and that I'd like to see him outside school. He told me he didn't know if it was reciprocal but that we could still be friends.

We've kept talking mostly about studying and we've gotten together to do hw and stuff but I don't know what to do? I still like him but I think I might have made him lose interest by telling him I liked him...

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe its not you at all but rather him. Maybe he likes you but wants to see what else is out there. To be honest most guys like to think with the head in their pants and not the one on their shoulders like they should. He knows you like him, but he must know if there are feelings for you. Whether he needs to see you more to make sure what he feels is true or not he should just say so.

• Do you think I should ask him, or just start hanging out with him more or ask him out or something like that? Thank you for your answer :)

• Honestly there have been times where a girl has liked me and I was so oblivious to what was going on that she made the first move. she asked me out for coffee and we took it from there. Ask him out for like coffee and a walk in the park or something along those lines. keep it light and simple but still driving home the point that your into him with out giving too much up. Real Guys like to work for it! And if he shows no interest then its time to look at other guys. Make yourself happy first!

• Go for it but go slow. He knows you like him and he says he is not sure but wants to be friends. If you like him and hanging out with him then keep doing that. Maybe suggest just a walk in the park or something light and simple. Getting away from homework and books could make you see him in a different light. But you should keep seeing each other and just see what happens. If he is just a friend then keep it as that. I hung out with a girl and we hit it off but our lives were hectic so we stayed friends. We hang out go to dinner and just have fun. But just be positive and confident and see where coffee and a walk goes. Good luck and hope for the best for you

What Guys Said 2

• If you were honest with him and I did not get the message its his lost. Continue talking to him give it time, Try a move when the feelings right, mealy he's just scared. I hope it works out

• No, he's still into you.

What Girls Said 3

• well he didn't do anything to make you feel like he was interested in the same way as you, so he didn't lose interest. you only studied.

• Yeah, since before I told him I like him we used to text and talk every day and then that stopped, I thought that maybe he had lost interest but you're right. Maybe I should show more interest too?

• maybe it is not about something you did

• maybe you didn't show enough interest