Girls how do you like to be cuddled?

How do you like to b cuddled? Do you like your head against his chest or do you like to sit in his lap, etc.

0|0
24|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Both either naked or just underwear on always but...

Him on his back with my upper torso against his, (from his right side only!) my head on his chest, my right arm over him with my hand gently gripping his hair/the back of his head. His right arm wrapped up and over my waist and my left arm under his right shoulder holding his fingers on his left hand that's above his head, lightly. Sounds very complicated, I know but that'sy happy place!

Or, kinda spooning.. I HAVE to have my ass backed up tightly to his groin then I'll lay over onto my right side a little bit, take his left arm and pull it over me and have him hold me or my left breast.

Our other arms are extended upward and holding fingers again.

If I lay on his lap, I have to have my fingers wrapped in the top of his underwear or the bottom edge of his underwear.

I don't like chest to chest or chest to back contact with clothes on!

I'm strange...I know lol.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 23

• I like cuddling like a cat or a puppy in a ball preparing to fall asleep snuggled up close together.

0|0
    0|0
  • without a word he stretches out his arm on the bed and motions for me to come and lay on his upper arm like a pillow, I'm turned toward him with my face on his chest and neck, my arm draped across his chest

0|1
    0|0
  • As he hugs and holds me from behind, I lay my head on his chest and he lays his on my shoulder; I feel loved and protected when he does that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's best when my head is on his chest and I'm being held super tight makes me feel all cozy and safe :) ...and anonymous has a good idea going there haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my head on his lap and his hand on my butt haha, but since that's not really a cuddle position, I'll go for head on his chest.

0|1
    0|0
  • Any cuddling is good cuddling! But my favorite is with my head on his chest with his arms around me.

0|0
    0|0
  • anyway I can get it I love cuddling!

0|1
    0|0
  • Just cuddling in general is good enough for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Laying down on the couch together spooning.

1|0
    0|0
  • head against his chest! definitely :)

0|0
    0|0
  • spooning.

0|0
    0|0
  • head on chest with his arms all around me!

0|0
    0|0
  • Ive never one but would like too

0|1
    0|0
  • Spooning! I love it with a passion makes me feel loved and wanted.

0|0
    0|0
  • On a comfy bed spooning, he's behind me. Also head on his chest. If in a sitting positions he's arms wrapped around my waist or shoulders while I lean on his shoulder. Lastly in a seated position, my legs on his legs while his arms are around my waist. I want my boyfriend now :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Head against chest.

0|0
    0|0
  • head against his chest.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like him laying on his back and them me laying on top with his arms around my lower back with my head on his chest.

I also like the spooning position with his arm looped over my waist and then bent so I can hold onto his wrist/hand while I sleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • head against chest

0|0
    0|0
  • Laying with my head on his chest

0|0
    0|0
  • Head against chest.

0|0
    0|0
  • naked is best!