What should I think about him? Is he interested?

We've met on a dating site, were on 2 dates so far. He proposed the third, but then we were both really busy and 3 weeks passed without contact and meetings..then I've asked him out, he answered that he would be happy to meet again with me. He said he can't meet next weekend, so we set a meeting on the next one. Yesterday he wrote to me that he's deleting his profile here, on a dating site and that I now can contact with him through phone or emails. I know he had a profile on one another dating site, and it was also deleted. Is this possible that he has a girlfriend now and he treats me only like a friend or even not really want to meet with me (but just being too kind to admit it)?

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably he has either a girl friend--or enough dates scheduled, that his calendar is pretty full. That would explain the dropping of the dating profiles.

I think if he's still willing to go out with you, he probably doesn't have a really committed relationship, though. Maybe he's up to 3 dates with someone else from the site, so you're only slightly a lower priority for him,

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I would ask him so your not wasting your time or worrying you should ask him he could have a girlfriend or just be really into a girl to delete it or may have found the one most people really don't have time to be on social sites cause of there busy schedule and dating sites can cause a lot of drama to a relationship in a way =/

• yes, he probably has a secure option to go to, and might just be having you as a back up plan

• i think so

• I think he might be seeing multiple people and doesn't need the sites anymore.