Why does a guy flirt with you then ignore you the next?

well we started talking last weekend every night and every day. and now he all the sudden stopped talking to me. We used to call each other or text each other but now he stopped replying to my text messages. He would always be flirting with me saying cute things and saying he would always love to see me smile. He said he was going into town to hangout with me on Wednesday and he never came he said he was sick and cancelled And then he would reply really slow and stop texting me fore a while. Sometimes he would call me 'baby girl" or babe. I don't know if that's flirting. . He would always send me photos of him and I would send photos of me back. I am 16 and he is 18 . Another thing is I don't really know if he is just leading me on or just hiding his feelings or I should just give him space. can you help?

Most Helpful Girl

• He was flirting with you, either he's playing games or he's losing intrest. If it seems like he likes you give him some time, if he doesn't get in touch with you you're better off.

What Guys Said 3

• He is playing you. He is trying to see how far he can get before you give it up. And he may have another chick. I would forget him and move on!

• At first he needs your attention towards him...so he flirt's...now his main intention has changed...but don't think that he don't feelings towards you.he is just busy in his life...let him achieve his goals...

Ex : consider your mom or dad,will they be with you every second of their life?...i think no..because they had their own works...it does n't mean that they don't love u.

you said call you "baby girl"it's because he love u...

• he's a flirt.stay away from guys of age, while you're still under it

What Girls Said 2

• he just likes flirting with you

• hes jsut using you.