4 weeks of no contact.

I was told 6 weeks ago 'I don't know how I feel anymore.'

He blocked me on whatsapp. I text him 3 times in the first week. No response.

After a week he unblocked me.

I told him to block and delete my number if he didn't have the courtesy to reply to my texts and I wasn't enjoying his unblocking/blocking game.

He blocked me. I called later and he cut my calls off.

I sent him a text saying I was hurt with how he ended things and was unresponsive. And I would never contact him ever again.

He called me after the text, I never answered.

Neither of us have initiated contact since then.

I miss him. I never received any closure and sometimes I feel he's waiting for me to contact. It's his birthday on Monday. Do I disregard it and continue with no contact?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, his birthday is irrelevant to you now and you will continue no contact.

As you can see, this whole thing isn't going anywhere. He blocks you, unblocks you, you don't answer his call. Sometimes people just aren't good for each other, I have a feeling this is what is happening here. Maybe this situation will be better one day, but for now, it's no contact.

I never got the closure I wanted from my ex, and then he completely ignored me. It hurt at first, but it gets easier, and then it gets very easy, and suddenly you don't need that closure anymore because you realize you're so much better off without someone who doesn't give a sh*t about you and your feelings.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• yes, continue with the no contact thing. to me it seem like he's playing games and that you shouldn't have asked him to block you and then tried to talk to him. you should have told him everything you wanted to when he contacted you to get some closure

• I would text happy birthday. If he doesn't acknowledge it or say thank you, please move on.

And yes, he is waiting for you to contact him.

• i wouldn't text him again

• dont talk to him

• He doesn't want anything to do with you by the sounds of it..he's just coming back when he wants to which isint fair to you.