Why didn't he text me back after the hookup?

First of all, we dated three years ago but I broke up with him because there was a good reason for it and a year past my feelings for this guy has gained and talked to him for a while but it didn't work out. Basically, he rejected me in a "nice way" by saying its complicated. After the whole thing we would just see each other in school by just saying hi and catch each others eye all the time, but then he dated this chick that I play sports with. That time I was hurt and swore ill forget about him... I did, until one day I heard he broke up with her and suddenly asked for my number again the day before the last day of school. He messaged me a few days later, from there we started talking for about a week and a half. He said he wanted to see me and we hanged out at his place. We hooked up as in hooking up... What I meant by that is no sex related just cuddling, kissing, etc. After, he dropped me off home and I messaged him thank you and stuff he said it was nice seeing me, I replied to him saying I got to do something but normally he would reply saying okay, starting that day he have not contacted me since and now its the third day! Its killing me! Just right when I'm over him, he comes back and make everything so damn confusing.

Most Helpful Girl

• just get on with your life,do not text or call him anymore,he needsa to chase you and if he doesn't..lesson learned,never go back to an ex,theres a reason you broke up in the first place

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• because it was just a hook up

• I think he might be playing with you.