I don't understand him...? Please, your opinion in this situation!

After our first meeting we communicate through text and calls. We talked about our next meeting, but he always seemed busy for me. So after several weekends without chance to meet him again, I lost interest in him (feeling was like in break-up -> "You want to meet him but you can't"). And I stopped texting and calling him first. He continued to communicate with me. In one day he texted me and said that he want to meet me. We met and talked a little bit. He made plans for next weekend for us and suggested to meet his family and go to the cinema together. I was happy to meet him but after that I continued to not text or call him first. He continued calling me and wrote that he likes me (not the first time). He also said he has feeling that I have become cold. But in that weekend he didn't call or text me. I'm so sick of all of this that I don't even know what to do - to move on and ignore him at all or talk with him? (But I like him...)

What is your thoughts about this situation?

__

From my point of view I have feeling that he is using me for an ego boost or I'm not his priority. What you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that he is interested, but he could have a girlfriend or juggling girls. Not to sound harsh, but he is communicating enough to keep you around. I would continue to talk to him, but I wouldn't fall head over heels. He would have to prove himself to me, especially since he is always so busy.

What Guys Said 1

• From the looks of it, he's just using you for his own entertainment

What Girls Said 2

• just find another guy, seems like he is just playing with you

• I think he's just playing with you if he didn't follow through and doenst work at your relaitonship