Is he interested? Should I just not think about it and move on? Any advice is appreciated!

I met this guy and got his number. We text for a week straight with me texting him the First time since he didn't have my number but then he always text first after that then it stopped. Then a month later he text me and we talked for a few days then it stopped again. I didn't really think about it anymore. I began going to demolition derbies with his brother and my cousin (they are dating) this summer. This guy would be there along with the majority of His family. Then this past weekend I went to a demolition Derby that my cousin's boyfriend ( this guys brother) and this guy were going to be in. His mom was there along with the rest of there family as usual and she was talking to me telling me he told her about me. She said he liked me but he thinks I'm too innocent (he's 32, I'm 22 and I was very sheltered growing up) but to hang in there. Once he ran his car he came over and set with us which he always does. His mom proceeded to tell me that before I started going to derbies he never came to set with them he usually stayed with his car. So she thinks the reasoning for this is because I started coming. This has me confused now. I just don't know if I should try to talk to him again or what.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I think he's interested. Not only did he mention you to his mother but he told her that he likes you. I don't know about other people but I don't go around telling my parents about a guy unless I think it will be serious. He's sending you mixed signals because of the reason his mother stated, he thinks you're too innocent. He might feel uncomfortable about the age gap. If you want to pursue him then I think you should talk to him about this and reassure him. Age is only a number and you only live once! Hope it all works out!

What Guys Said 1

• He clearly was or else he would not keep texting you first if you never did. If you want him, you'll need to text first some times too.

So yeah go talk to him, you cannot expect him to do it all.

What Girls Said 2

• yes, he is into you.

• I think he is.