Why doesn't she reply to texts

is it possible a girl is interested in you if she doesn't reply to some of my texts. I mean sometimes I'll text her "hey what's up" or "good morning" and won't get anything all day. Then all the sudden she will text me the next day or so asking "how are you". I don't get it, if she's not interested in me why would she text me and if she is why doesn't she respond when I text her. I also see her in person and talk to her often cause she works in the same plaza as me.

all you girls were right, thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• It's possible she's interested in you, the girl could just be busy or lazy. It's a good sign that she responds, personally I hate "Hi" type texts and just end up ignoring them because if you have something to say I'd rather listen to something interesting or conversation stimulating. I think you'd get a better idea of her interest by talking to her in person. You can watch her physical demeanor (is she flirty?) and see her responsiveness to your conversation. Don't get too caught up with over thinking things and best of luck!

What Girls Said 5

• I agree with the other post sometimes girls just suck at texting, or have more important stuff to do. Does she seem interested in you in person? If not than maybe not and her texting you is just out of needy boredom... But otherwise you should be good.

• she wants to make you like her more by being unavailable.

• shes just trying to play games with you.

• well she might be trying to seem interesting. talk to her in person.

• yes, if she acts really well when she is with you in person. sometimes girls suck at texting

What Guys Said 1

• She wants to control the flirtation and the relationship/friendship. She feels like she should be the one controlling you and the one who texts and talks to you on HER TIME. The question is, do you feel good about this and if you don't what are you going to do about it?