It is acceptable when boyfriend only text but no call

I'm not needy but my situation is we in a LDR. I feel when he only texts makes me feel like I do not have boyfriend at all

especially when he is stressed out and busy. Why men can't just be alone if they aren't really bout sharing stories to your gfs? Will keeping it quite and shutting down yourself called relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think he's busy I think he doesn't call because he probably doing something he doesn't want you to find out. The fact that you are his girlfriend doesn't mean he is obligated to call you. You are not his wife. If he feels that way then he's not serious about opening up this relationship to you, so why do you want to be with someone who is technically invisible? A relationship is suppose to be balanced if one side is pulling more and the other isn't giving anything, then there's no way it can work. It's a give and take not a give/give or take/take relationship.

I would advise talking to him again about how this makes you feel and that you want to feel like you have a boyfriend there. If he makes excuses about being busy and not having the time then it's not serious. I've had people who worked over 50hours a week and somehow manages to call or come over and do nice things. It's all about actions and effort with men. Words don't mean sh*t, "actions speak louder than words" and that is true when they love you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I think you can also try to call first. Ask him if he's not busy, then call him. For me it's fine to start your move since you're already in a relationship and not like before when he's still courting you where he needs to do all the first move. Once he notices that it's better to hear your lovely voice than a boring sms conversation, he'll start calling you first. It will turn out well, maybe not immediately but it will. BUT, there's a but. If he's really a boring guy OR there may be other "not good" reasons I don't want to specify anymore, then there's something wrong with him. This will be the perfect time to confront him and tell all your feelings.

• I also call him but sometimes he doesn't pick up. An I feel I hate his rejection when no one picks up because I ll feel I'm stupid an feel he plays me. Feel like I'm chasing him even tho he said he loved me but not calling me but have time to do his activity? Is he not into me?

• Long distance relationships are hard to begin with, both parties need to be committed to making up for the distance in other ways. If that doesn't happen, then there is no point.

• yes, it is.

• yes it is