Casual sex with a colleague but he's not kissing....is that 'bad'?

This is an oxymoron by itself I guess, but I'm on a student exchange and started hooking up with this guy, that I really liked as a friend.

First time, he decided to just go out clubbing both of us alone and we ended up hooking up. It was great. Two days after, we both got drunk for obvious reasons and hooked up.

We just did it today again, on his demand, sober in the middle of the afternoon, but I realized that he's really not interested in the whole kissing thing, although first time we kissed alot.

I sound like a teenager...we're both 25 btw.

So is that a "bad" thing per se? I know it's casual sex, and that's what I wanted, but I've never really been used to having sex without kissing.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that's bogus, but not bad

What Guys Said 1

• Everyone is different. If you realized he's really not interested in the whole kissing thing then I don't see what the problem is. He's just not the kissing type.

What Girls Said 6

• Some guys find that kissing is more intimate than the actual sex part. You need to be careful not to get some sort of feelings because the foundation that you are building on seems to be solely based on a sexual basis (F buddies).

It seems that he really is just only into it for sex and nothing more than that.

• Casual sex, normally is just a hit and run. Don't expect to kiss, cuddle or talk about feelings because those are things that people do in relationships. So it's not bad, but if it becomes annoying, you should probably ask yourself, if you've started to develop feelings. That's usually the only reason why things like this will cross your mind.

• maybe he thinks your easy or you gave that impression or maybe like other users aid its because he sees kissing as affectionate - something to do with a girlfriend and not a random hookup

• its weird

• i wouldn't like it. it isn't bad or good. it's just casual sex, some guys view kissing as more affectionate.

• I just don't know how you people do this casual sex thing :)) I always get some feelings for the guy.

So yeah, I think he is just not that much into kissing stuff, which doesn't really matter if you just "hooking up". But be careful if it is a first time having a f*** buddy, cause from my own experience most of the time it doesn't work, one of you might start feeling something more than just physical attraction, so just keep that in mind ;)