Is she is hinting towards a relationship?

within 2 dates of a girl I am seeing she has said a few times

'if this becomes serious'

she also considers us dating and not just hanging out.

we have not kissed or held hands yet but she always touching me and sitting close to me.

how should I see this as?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it does sound like she is interested. I agree with others who have posted, she is trying to show you that she wants you to hold her hand or kiss her. She is telling you, "it is OK to touch me." However, after dates, she seems to be jumping the gun. I would make sure she has the right motives first. Ultimately, the guy is in control of the hand holding and first kiss. I never make a move until he does first. (at least that is how I feel) If you are ready to begin a relationship then go ahead, however, if it makes you uncomfortable, you can wait a few more dates before making any moves. Just don't string her along for a long time. Either make a move, or tell her you aren't interested. She will respect you more if you do.

What Girls Said 11

• She wants it to be a relationship for sure... and she's being pretty fast about it. I suggest if you don't see a relationship, or are not in the place for a relationship, then make that crystal clear - she doesn't sound like the kind of person who does the whole casual, dating thing!

• Yes, she's ready to move FORWARD w youu lol.

• I think she's interested in something serious, not fooling around... And she's waiting to see if 1. you feel the same way and/or 2. you're the right kind of guy for that.

She's being cautious with her heart, but if you respect her pace, she might reveal it to you.

• she wants you to make the moves..kiss her already see if there is fire

• IMO, 'if this becomes serious' means she's weighing it. She likes the idea of it, she's thinking about it and by saying that she's prodding you to see what your opinion is. Dating is the original "hanging out". She touches and sits close...because she WANTS you to kiss her or touch her.

• I think she likes you, try dating and see how things turn out to be...

• She likes you a lot and wants a relationship

• as she is desperate

• yes, but she's moving to fast.

• maybe, but it has just been 2 dates so don't jump the gun

• that is strange... only 2 dates? She hardly knows you!

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, she is blatantly hinting at a romantic relationship, and you should see this as the beginning of a new romance. She wants to be your girlfriend. She also wants you to set up the conditions for holding her hand, having your first kiss, and all that. The "if this becomes serious" means "if we keep seeing each other and decide to be an (exclusive) couple."

• The obvious answer is, yes. Sounds like she likes you and is hoping for a relationship. My question is what do you say when she says things like that?

• shes moving a bit fast

• Most women want a relationship asap; just like SmokeHawk854 says, she's moving a bit fast (like 99,9% of all girls)