Why hasn't he made a move?

We've been on 4 dates in the past 6 days. He says we're dating just not boyfriend/girlfriend yet. Yet he hasn't tried to kiss me or hold my hand?

Most Helpful Girl

• well try to make a move.

What Guys Said 2

• Were they official dates? Does he know that you like him romantically?

• Yes the last one he took me to meet some of his friends and he was even saying recently we went on a date. Plus I told him I liked him. He said he liked me too and wanted to be exclusive but not boyfriend/girlfriend yet. He says he explains it to his friend as we're dating just not boyfriend/girlfriend yet. Yet he has yet to make a move I'm confused.

• Maybe he believes those actions are reserved for boyfriend/girlfriend relations.

• What's the difference between being exclusive and bf/gf. He says he likes me and wants to be exclusive just not boyfriend/girlfriend yet. But hasn't made a move either.

• Ah, hey, you're asking me what you should be asking him! It's clear he differentiates between the two. I don't but that's me, not him, so what I think doesn't matter. If it's frustrating you perhaps you should just make yourself official to him and declare you two a couple then start the PDA!

What Girls Said 2

• maybe he is being shy

• thats normal, just try to touch him more so you can be comfortable around each other