Still interested? Or not?

I have known this guy for close to 2 months now. Initially we talked and tented alt. But for the last one month it kind get lesser. I do not know if he still interested. But he still text me everyday, just that the conversation is not as long as before. We haven't meet up for almost 3 weeks now as he is always away.

still interested? If not why does he still text? OK I don't rule out the option that he might be seeing someone else.

he just got out of a long term relationship about 5 months ago. could it be that he is still emotionally unavailable and insecure? initially he gave me the vibe that we could end up being in a relationship one day but only when both of us are ready. but now things changed and I do not want to question him all and act needy.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think he is losing it

What Guys Said 2

• he probably is getting the vibe that its not working out. give him a reason to text you more. lay on the flirt thick one day and I'm sure itll get more interesting

• any specifics please? like giving him a reason to text me more. thank you.

• well if you are already thinking relationship that could be the problem. tell him you like something about him and ask him when you will see him next. don't ask him out but rather ask him to ask you out

• Still interested.

What Girls Said 2

• he is losing interest

• he might be losing interest becasue you don't see each other much.

• Ya guess so. Well even when he is free, he don't ask me out or call me.

Well, I just told him that we should stop contacting each other.