Do you lose respect for a girl if she's too easy?

what if you really like a girl and you end up having sex on the first date - would that change your opinion of her? how many dates do you think is "appropriate" before doing it? how does this change when it's a girl you've known for years?

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually wait 3-6 months ha ha call me a loser but I'm serious I don't like to give it up. There is only one guy I would give it up to on the first date, I haven't seen him in 5 years he loved me back then and I didn't love him but if he wanted to hang out id bang him right on the spot lol

What Guys Said 5

• It's never going to be good when a girl is giving in after the first date - c'mon - you're still strangers!

How could you respect a girl who is having sex with a stranger?

• If I thought she did it all the time, then it would put me off ALOT. If she seems innocent, and only did it because she was caught up in the moment with me, then it's cool, kinda hot if anything.

• But how could you tell?

• Do a second date and get to know her more, I think it would be a giveaway if she was acting easy on the second date too.

• It actually depends on the date.

• No, it makes things easier.

• No. Why would I? Sex is to be enjoyed. I'm not necessarily saying that sex is always appropriate on a first date. But I wouldn't lose respect for her because she wanted it.

What Girls Said 6

• it depends on the person and the date. I know a lot of girls who slept with a guy on a first date and are still together. so it pretty much depends.

• it depends on why they want them for

• no if he likes her, and you should only have it when you are in a commited relationship.

• Yes they do and I'm not sure why

• yes, some might, they want to earn affections

• my friends do, they need to feel like they earn physicall stuff, like it would be hard for other guys to earn it. otherwise they don't respect the girl and won't care about her