Is he gonna kiss me on the second date?

So I've known this guy for a while and 2 years ago we hung out but I didn't think anything of it. Last week we went on a date and at the end I got 2 hugs and the he looked at me like he was gonna kiss me but didn't. We have our second date soon and I want him I kiss me but I've never really kissed anyone before and I don't want him to think I'm a 20 year old loser but I don't want to make it see like I'm not intersted...what do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe after the date and after hugging you can kiss his cheek. This should show him and give him the greenlight to kiss you.When you kiss mouth to mouth just go with the flow and go tongue to tongue and just roll your tongue around and follow his lead. Kissing is not that hard it's more like exploring and just rolling your tongue around the other persons tongue.

What Guys Said 1

• It seems that he would.

What Girls Said 3

• it could happen

• well when the that eis kind of over ask him to take you to your door or whatever. then stand there and talk while you steal glances at his lips. it works for me.

• maybe