White boys: Do you like black girls? Would you date one?

I live in the SOUTH and there are black in white couples but none in the teenage area. I know some guys that will like them and not date them. What type of black girls do you like?If you don't like them why not?

Im pretty, I'm not the ghetto type, I'm mixed, mid black length hair, I'm not a outside person, I'm fun, I respect myself. Feel free to look me up on Instagram @XDOLL_BVSED

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course I would date a black girl.

It's probably true that I'm interested in dating some races more than others. But I'm not opposed to interracial dating. In principle, I would date a girl of any race.

I've noticed that black girls often have bigger butts. That's a plus for me. I think it's very sexy.

What Guys Said 5

• i'd be on you like white on rice ;)

• I love black girls. My situation is similar to urs because I live in the south. And there are a couple interracial couples. I want to date a black girl its just girls around here aren't into that. Because it abnormal

• Sure.

• No, I won't date one.

• Absolutely. If you weren't promiscuous and somewhat in the middle politically, you'd be perfect.

What Girls Said 4

• Did you really link your Instagram?

Some will some wont

• i think they would

• Then come to the west coast...well you still might have to approach them because they might assume your not into them regardless of you being non ghetto

• mmm I sure hope so. white guys are really sexy.

• Of course we do. There are ones that will ones that won't ones that have and ones that haven't.

It's really not that good to think in absolutes.

• Well I'm glad some do :)