Is it true what they say, if it hasn't happend yet, it's never going to?

I have been casually seeing a guy on and off for 2 years. We have dated other people in between but always come back to each other. But we have never actually dated.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think so, things always change. I used to never have a possibility with this guy and then suddenly we started getting along well and I think he is attracted to me in some way

What Guys Said 3

• If it's been on and off for two years and neither of you are committing to anything, I would say it's true here.

• i would think its true in this case.

• No, it's not true at all.

What Girls Said 3

• No. there's no rule/ depends on what why how when where... context is relevant.

do you want to date and he doesn't want to, or the other way around?

Things don't magically happen or not happen. look at the reason nothing happened, then deal with it/ do something about it.

nds of corse things change. that's life---change.

• not really, you might be surprised

• I don't think that's true, but the person needs to be smart and try to do something to make it happen. I guess it depends on each couple and their past.