Where did you meet the person you are currently dating?

Easy question. Was it while you were volunteering somewhere? While taking the dog for a walk? At a bar?

I'm looking for input to go looking off the beaten track. ; )

Places I met my former crushes (best term, since the only dates I got so far (I am 19) all stood me up) were school/uni, an online dating site (that was an obvious one) for metal/goth people, the bar I frequently visit on weekends and yet another bar where I managed to get in touch with the barmaid I barely knew from school.

Most Helpful Girl

• the best place to meet someone, especially at school/university is on campus! college campuses are the best places to meet people, join a bunch of clubs for things that you like to do and yes, volunteering organizations are great places, too! if you join clubs for things you like to do, the chances you'll meet someone with the same interests are very high! mutual interests = compatibility = successful relationship!

What Girls Said 21

• The last time I dated somebody which was a long long time ago, I met them on vacation - but knew them from kindergarten - we started dating on our first joint family vacation together - I was 12 years old at the time. Then there was a guy who always wanted to flirt with me but never wanted to date me - I think cause he was Muslim and not allowed to date. That was a year ago and we met at the library where I used to go everyday to read and hang out.

• We met at track practice back in high school.

• Costa Rica 2008. I may or may not have crashed into him courtesy of a rather large wave...

• I meet my boyfriend of 5 1/2yrs at the gym.

• Who approached who and how did it happen?

• It's a long story...basically I started at a gym in another city and when I moved back to the town I was originally lived I decided to go to the gym in town. I decided to see if there was an orinantion on the machines to learn to use there's. My now boyfriend wasn't suppose to work and was taking someones shift. I just happened to get there in time and start one with him. I then decided to get him as a personal trainer. Since then we have become much more and have a family together .

• 2ch

• Not dating anyone...

• in a box. a very nice box with square sides. in an alley. with a cat. a very nice cat named hector.

• i met him in college

• latest one? online, last one: online, one before that: online, before that... at school and then at school again.

• In my friend's house.

• At a bar.

We met there, became friends, started dating 2 years later and have been together for a year : )

• I haven't had a boyfriend in years, but random men always approach me and tell me I'm beautiful at the train station, when I went to college and work

• -At school

-In a play (we're actors)

-Through friends

-On a cruise

-At work.

• im not dating atm but guys usually hit on me while on the bus or at the bus stop so that's all id get for meeting guys unless I approach

• in a concert.

• On the television screen

• Train station

• a party at his house.

• at my school

• Facebook... Been dating for a year now, don't knock it till you try it.

• At a bar

What Guys Said 4

• My brother was invited to a party/get-together at a friends house. I'd only met the friend once or twice, but he encouraged my brother to bring me (probably so I'd play music), and not having anything better to do that day, I went. I certainly wasn't expecting to meet anyone, especially since they are all much younger than I am.

• in my dreams

• Online dating.

• I was born with it. (my hand).