Thought this would be funny to send, want to make sure it's not creepy?

I saw a texting opener and thought it was funny, but wasn't sure if it was borderline creepy:

"Luring girls to my house with candy.. do you prefer m&m's or skittles?"

I want to send something she can laugh at because I acted a bit off with her (thinking she was acting off with me). She was drunk texting me back at 1am, but part of the texting was me asking "What are you dreaming?" and she replied "You, not being a tw*t".

I know she was drunk but I do admit I acted a bit of a tw*t and when I sent her a text yesterday afternoon, she hadn't replied. So I'm wanting to send something funny and show her that I'm not a tw*t.

Most Helpful Girl

• dude. it's all about comedic timing.

you: I have a REALLY important question to ask you.

girl: ...what?!?!? askaskask!

you: ...skittles...or m&ms...?

girl: WHAT?!?!? that's your reallllly important question?

you: ...yes... I need an answer ASAP!

girl: lmao... fine... I like skittles better.

you: cool thanks. just saw a bunch of 8 year olds walking in front of my house. wanted to know how to lure them inside.

girl: ...never talk to me ever again you motherf***ing creep.

so...ok... it didn't really work out for you... oh well. plenty of fish in the sea! :)

• Yeah I wouldn't say it like that.. but I guess you're trying to tell me how she'd see it

What Girls Said 7

• I would love if someoene sent me that

• i think that's funny.

• no don't she might not take it well

• it sounds kinda funny but not over text as emotion caant be determined and is sometimes misinterpreted. what is a twat? anyways

• well it would definitely make me laugh.

• I actually think it's pretty funny, she might not, idk!

• It's a bit hit and miss isn't it. What about "Wanting to talk to you but this dumb security guard won't let me into the zoo... any chance of escaping?" or "Aliens are coming to abduct all the handsome sexy people, so you'll be safe.. just texting you to say goodbye".

Might go with the first one, only as the second one is a bit c*cky and she always calls me out on it when I send her something c*cky/funny

• i think it depends on the girl, I would find it funny but it depends on how she feels about you

What Guys Said 3

• well I find it funny.

she wont

• That's quite cfreepy and funny

• man that's creepy as hell