Overwhelmed by transition from supervirgin to Casanova

I am a 24 year old male virgin and up until rather recently, I was also a supervirgin. I had never even kissed or held hands with a girl but after going on my first ever date and getting my first kiss (with a girl that didn't work out), things have really taken off.

, I seem to have opened a Pandora's box when online dating as apparently my profile description and pics seemed attractive to quite a few girls (and several said outright that I look good) and now I am chatting to about 4-5 girls at the same time and its going really well, much better than initially forecast, with all of them. In fact I am having some trouble keeping track of all my affairs as well as scheduling conflicts when it comes to dates.

I just wanted to ask for some general advice on how to date several girls at once and at what point should I tell the 'other' girls that I am finished with them when one of the relationships starts getting more serious?

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion, tell all of them you're just trying to be friends right now, that you're new to things. My boyfriend right now is 18, younger than me, and he was going through the same problem for a while. Date them all. If one of them has a problem with you going on dates with other people this early in the friendship/relationship, then she's psycho. Tell her to f*** off.

Just kind of take it easy, see them each once a week, talk a lot. Get to know them. Pick the one your heart chooses.

Unless you're just looking for ass, in which I say either tell them you just want a f*** buddy, or tell none of them and sleep with them and romance them and then when you're done, tell them you're gay.

What Girls Said 11

• You're a f***in' idiot. Why the hell would you do that? To someone you KNOW? Why not just get on OkCupid and get to know a guy, see if he's smart, f*** him and then never talk to him again?

Regardless, move. Move the f*** away. They are going to ridicule you and make you miserable and possibly cause so much stress you miscarry. Just leave. How old are you?

• Replied to the wrong thread? Your text makes no sense in this context.

• I really don't understand why those anon females are going crazy on you .

But don't jump into any relationship right now , but don't lead them on either , just tell them your "dating" not in a relationship yet so you can talk to other females

• supervirgin to casanova sounds so cooL

• just try to are and asslord

• why don't you f*** them all and get an STD while you're at it? all men are the same- douche bags.

you whore.

• You are on track to become a full on douche! Congrats dude

• haha funny

• well when you get serious with one.

• dont do that! it is mean to them

• I wouldn't do that if I were you. What you're doing is malicious, cold and conniving

• no need to tell them just act like a d*** to them... that's what most guys do...

• I don't want to be like one of those guys, that's why I made this thread to ask for advice.

What Guys Said 4

• well congrats you got your first kiss and date lately

• If you're asked if you're seeing or talking to other girls, say yes because were not exclusive yet

Regardless of what these girls on you are flaming about, there's nothing wrong with dating more than one girl as long as you're honest about it.

• You're quite good.

• I'm proud of you, man.

Just stay calm, and bang them all. Continue being the smooth Casanova you've become. You live only once. Make the most of it.