Is this a date? because at first he said it wouldn't be a date just meet.

Ola everyone. Recently I knew a guy online and we met after tenting for 3 days.( by texting I mean just one or two messages per day. But of course on the third day I gave him number and texted a lot to arrange our meeting on the same day.) In the text, he said its not a date just wanna meet up and spend some time together. so we went to a walk in parks before having a meal together. he insisted to pay all but he said that's not a date so I paid when we went to bubble tea shop after. its about 5 hours before we headed back home and on our way he suddenly grabbed my hand. ( I was a little bit shocked although he tried to hold my hand once and slightly guided me by putting his hand on my back when we crossed the road earlier.) IN the station, he wanna kiss goodbye but I was even too nervous to look him into eyes. He laughed and said look at me and I said no and whispered:" don't kiss don't kiss just hug" ( really embarrassing) -_-.. so we hugged. on the night we kept texting till sleep.

So was this a date? I never dated before so not quite sure about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• he acted like it if was a date but still said it wasnt? maybe he is just nervous, but it was a date!

and it is hola, ola=wave

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• He's shy, and I believe it's a date!

• it was

• I think he was just shy about it but to me it was definitely a date.