What to do... and when?

After a week of communicating via online dating site, this girl who's 2 hrs away volunteered her number telling me to text her sometime. It will be 2 weeks at the earliest before I could meet due to the upcoming holiday. She has taken her time responding to emails due to her job and school. My question is do I agree to text here and there for the next 2 weeks...or just call? If so...what's the maximum time I should let pass before texting or calling?

We been texting for almost a week. Everything has been going good. We talked about what would be the best time to call, since I had the feeling she worked most evenings. I was right. She said daytime would be best. So I called around luchtime yesterday. No answer. I left a message asking her to give me a call. Have not got a return call, or a text acknowledging that she missed my call. I'm not freaking out yet...but I think its pretty disrespectful. Thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• call her and try to do talk to her every couple of days. if things go OK try to do it more.

• So..her telling I should text her..is code for call me?

• well then text!

• Ha ha ha...okay...

What Girls Said 7

• Text and ask if you can call!

• Just call

• just try talking to her

• give her a call that's best you can do.

• Call her

• Again, would you answer an out of state number that you did not recognize?

• Nope

• just text and there isn't a set time

• should have called her the night she gave you her number.

• Uhh...she gave the number at 1am this morning. Bad time to call don't you think? Besides, she said text me.

• yes. #booty call at one am lol.ok you made the write choice unless that's what she wanted

• Ha ha...no...too far away for that.

What Guys Said 0