What's going on in his head?

There's this guy I have been seeing, he works a lot but calls me when he has down time at work. Sometimes he even asks me to come and keep him company while at work (he has is own restaurant and sometimes it's very slow). When we go out he stays with me the whole night, one night I felt sick and he took care of me the whole night, and one night he got sick while we were out amd I stayed with him. Needless to say we act very much like a couple. Last night we were on the beach with a couple of friends and we were cuddling kissing etc. we went for a walk and nearly had s** (I told him to stop because he didn't have protection). This is the second time we nearly went through with it but he did not have protection both times. He wasn't upset after that, we just went back to our friends and continued to cuddle amd kiss. When I dropped him home he told me to make sure I text him when I get home. He stressed it actually. And I told him to make sure he brings protection next time. I texted him when I got home amd he didn't respond. I texted him this morning just to say good morning and he has not responded and it is now 6pm. Why isn't he answering my texts? PLEASE HELP!

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol you almost had sex on the beach, with you're friends around? Classy.

• The beach is a big beach.. We were a 20 minute walk away from them. Not even in sight..

• Thank you for your dumb answer :) but you were totally wrong

• '' We went for a walk, and nearly had sex. I told him to stop because he didn't have protect.'' Thanks for the invalid comment. My answer is totally correct.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• As girls we tend to over think everything and believe me I do the same thing. I would try your hardest to distract yourself from that right now. There could be many possibilities as to why he hasn't answered. And although you don't believe this now think about it, if a guy isn't texting you back because you didn't have sex with him then he's not worth it. End of story.

• Thank you for this answer.. I eventually called him and he was so relieved that I called him. He has a blackberry which just happened to malfunction yesterday amd could only receive calls. He doesn't kno ,y number by heart so he was unable to reach me!

• i think he thinks he can get away with many things with you

• well just wait a little he might just hav ehad a busy day.

• dont over think it!