Guys number one complaint in online dating is not receiving any messages. Why do you think that is?

Why do you feel that guys not receiving any messages/replies is the biggest issue to online dating?

Most Helpful Guy

• The first reason is the women that use online dating tend to be single because they are way too picky. The second reason is that there are a lot more men that use online dating sites than women so men have a lot more competition. The third reason is that most of the girls that would reply have something like 5 kids so the men tend to avoid women that are clearly just looking for someone to play daddy to a bunch of kids.

• Oh man I remember reading a profile from a single mother and I forget if she had multiple kids or one but she said she wanted more kids as well. Was scary to read that because I'm sure most of these girls live at home with their parents as it is.

What Girls Said 6

• because there are more boys

• because girls go there to get their ego's stroked and don't want to do any work.

• because there aren't enough women or their profiles are weird

• There's not many women on there

• well becasue they think it would be too easy and don't take initiative. or they just go wild with ther profiles or pictures and are just creepy.

• I thought girls used dating sites as a self esteem booster? I messaged plenty of guys when I had a okc account, but I guess my reasons weren't to look for a boyfriend as much as they were to look for a concert going buddy lol

• I know a lot of people definitely feel that way about the girls online. I notice so many profiles where they just post angled pics to hide their weight and I am sure most just want to be told they are pretty.

What Guys Said 5

• Online dating is considered lowly by the mainstream. Women are scientifically proven to follow peer opinion. Men, not so much. Women are ashamed of joining online dating, men have no shame. The end result is several men for every woman on those sites. But if you are very good looking, you will stand out anyway. Still not a good plan imo.

• Because online dating is crap. Don't do it unless you:

A. Have lots and lots of patience for BS.

B. Have lots of money to waste.

C. Have insane good looks and don't mind catching an STD.

D. Actually want an STD.

E. Don't mind sleeping with a psychotic sociopath with more gold fillings than Fort Knox.

• I got a flirt once on pof.

ONCE

She had a kid.

• Well women are really picky and they're lazy and don't wanna message anyone

• Well that's because women get tons of messages. Guys are competing against all the regular guys plus all the shy guys.