Would you date a really hot stalker?

If you found out a stalker was following you around taking pictures, collecting your hair, and other creepy stuff stalkers do, BUT they were by far the hottest person you had ever met. Would you still want to date them?

I thought for sure a lot of lonely guys would be saying yes. link :-P

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a dilemma, cause one the one hand, you wouldn't wanna have to end up in a hole and have to put the lotion on your skin or get the hose, and on the other hand she's really haawt.

So I don't know :D:D:D

I still think I might be too freaked out by that level of crazy to date her though :P

• lmao. *lowers bucket with lotion in it down* :D SLATHER IT ON, BLOBB!

• xDD Dammit why does this happen to me with every single girl! fss *put lotion on*

What Girls Said 15

• No, clearly he is mentally unstable. If I were to get involved with him, and it didn't work out, he may follow me and kill me. Safety first.

• No. Hotness does not distract from the creepiness of his personality. He would obviously have mental issues if he's doing that so...I would get a restraining order against him and it would be a definite "no" to dating..

• Noooo

• No, that's really creepy and it could be dangerous

• as long as he isn't the obsessed controlling type. And dating doesn't equal a relationship

• no, creepy.

• No. Why would the way they look make it okay?

• nah. I'll pass.

• Nope

• haha hell no, I have enough stalkers in my life..

• no, he is a stalker

• no, I wouldnt

• No, haha!

Looks are irrelevant, crazy is crazy and it comes in all kinds of packages, haha!

I don't want a crazy, I'm crazy enough myself :-P

• If he was collecting my hair, why doesn't he just grow his own clone of me and be done with it?

• Well since you didn't answer my question yet, there is still hope that he can date the real you, before I have to... err I mean before he has to resort to cloning.

• Maybe we could all get along.

• Sure I would

• If a guy is a stalker he probably have mental problems, would you date a guy with mental problems?

• In that case, no. I'm thinking he doesn't know how to tell me he likes me

What Guys Said 2

• no they might kill me

• No I wouldn't. A stalker has a mental problem.