Heartbreak. he was my first and left like nothing.

We dated for 10 months. Was my prom date and he was my first. He broke up 5 days after we made 10 months. And I'm really heart broken. 1. Because I was really hard for me to give it up to him. At the moment I felt like I was pressh but about the 3rd time we had sex it actually felt like I wanted to do it. 2. His best friend , out of nowhere. Embarrased me on a social network, and said he would never care about me if we broke up 3. When we broke up, he didn't even say sorry for hurting me or anytbong. We broke up Because of a fight, the day of our 10months. Also he never wished me Congratulations on my graduation day. The day of an important day of mine. But I don't know I'm just mad he didn't atleat stand up for me in front of hos friend who basically spitted on me and not even care that he was first and how hard it was for me to give it up.

...I found out he actually told the babysitter ( his best friend) that he likes her.. and she didn't wanna be part of that because she respects me. Soooo he basically cheated on me. Omg. -_-

Most Helpful Guy

• If he didn't tell you how he felt, didn't care about your virginity, and didn't protect you when his friends or other people were talking smack on you you were dating an a**hole. It's going to be alright. You deserve better than a guy like him. Keep your head up and stay strong girl. You gotta keep moving forward. Just smile and let the world know that you're doing better without him. That'll get his attention and he'll regret what he did.

• Word up! I'm honesty over it and him. Just regret giving it up in hs. I feel like a hoe. But that's just my mind f***in with me

• No one should ever pressure you into having sex with them. It's okay everyone regrets something that they did in their life. Don't let your mind mess with you. This is something that's going to make you stronger for the next relationship. You'll be ready. You won't put up with bs or lies anymore. You want something that is real, not fake. In today's society that is hard to find these days. There's too many cheating & bs going on in relationships. People need to be more honest with their feelings

What Guys Said 3

• He isn't the kind of guy that's sentimental like that. You deserve better, sorry that happened to you.

• better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all, be glad you don't have to initiate anything

• Don't let this jerk make you bitter towards other men that's all I have to say.

What Girls Said 4

• Well Female To Female I Say Just Look At That Situation As A Lesson Learned. Look At His Ways As Motivation To Find Something Better & Someone That Loves You For You & Someone That Won't Rush You. Hope You Feel Better, Goodluck & I Hope I Helped (:

• try to move on

• you will get over it

• well just try to move on and forget about him.