Are you a good kisser?

When your kissing everything is going with the flow. but I always think to myself I hope I'm doing good. what if he thinks I stink how will I know? I need some tips and advice on kissing tips to know what are good turn on's and what are big no no's in kissing! is french kissing always the best? How about lip bitting? and are hikkies cute or gross? I would appreciate all the help I can get please and thank you! All of this is for my young sis she's starting into all the teen parties and she wants to make a smart move with her first kiss:)

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't like getting hickies where theyre visible. just relax, take your time there's no rush. I always have to tilt my head so my nose doesn't smash into hers, I think that's the norm and everyone does that. worse kiss I ever had was when a girl had her lips puckered it was like kissing a wrinkly hard raisins, and she pushed her head into mine, big turn off for me and she never got any better so I actually dumped her for it. for me kissing is like riding a bike you never forget once youve learned :P

What Guys Said 1

• idk never really thought of it, I guess its just one of those things that is hard to mess up XP I've never had a bad experience though

What Girls Said 6

• No I don't think I am

• i don't think so

• yes, I am! I wouldn't go to for a french kiss in the first kiss, you would like to gradually move into it, so you can really get comfy together! first a little peck, then a little open mouth kissing, then french kiss, that way once you are there you know how you match up together and it feels better, lip bitting is hot as long as you just pull on it a bit, no ripping each others lips (ew) hikkies are nice but they are hard to conceal

• yes, just try and don't eat his face.

• I'm a good kisser

• well just try and mimick what he does. sucking on his lower lip is a good thing but do it gently or nibble it but don't do it hard or put too much saliva.